View Policies A - Z
This page provides a master list (in alphabetical order, by title) of all Melbourne Polytechnic policies and procedures (administrative, governance and academic). Documents that relate to the administration and management of the Institute are marked with a and are restricted to staff. Access to these policies and procedures is via staff login.
Know the name of the document you are looking for?
You can jump to the relevant part of the alphabet by clicking an alphabetical character in the fast find index below. Each alphabetic grouping of documents is headed with the relevant letter of the alphabet, next to which you will find a "view summary descriptions" link. If you are not sure you have found the right policy, click this link to view the summary descriptions to help you determine if the document is the one you are after.
Don't know the name of the document you are looking for?
If you don't know the name of the document you are looking for, it may be quicker to use the dedicated Search Engine. You can search by topic (management area), keywords, partial titles and even do full text searches. Click on ‘Search’ at the top of this page.
- Family Violence PolicyMelbourne Polytechnic considers family violence as unacceptable at home and in the workplace and is committed to providing support to staff that experience family violence.
- Family Violence ProcedureMelbourne Polytechnic considers family violence as unacceptable at home and in the workplace and is committed to providing support to staff that experience family violence. The intent of this procedure is to describe the process and assign responsibility for the application and approval for Family Violence leave for ongoing and fixed-term contract employees.
- Fee for Service Enrolment ProcedureThe intent of this procedure is to ensure that the use of Fee for Service enrolment form is consistent across the institute.
- Fee Waiver or Fee Transfer Request (VET) ProcedureTo provide the process to be followed to obtain approval from the Head of School for Fee Waivers or Fees Transfer for VET enrolments.
- Financial Code of Conduct PolicyThis Financial Code of Conduct sets out the standards of behaviour and conduct expected from Melbourne Polytechnic staff in relation to financial matters. If any of the provisions contained within this code are not fully understood, staff should seek clarification from the Chief Finance Officer.
- Fire Alarm Isolation ProcedureEnsure alarms are deactivated before starting work.
- Fixed Assets Accounting PolicyThe purpose of this policy is to ensure that capital expenditures and fixed assets are promptly, completely and accurately accounted for and costs are effectively managed, in accordance with relevant accounting standards and regulatory requirements.
- Flexible Working Arrangements PolicyThe purpose of this policy is to outline Melbourne Polytechnic’s approach to flexible working and to embed flexible work at Melbourne Polytechnic.
- Fraud and Corruption Investigation ProcedureFraud and Corruption Prevention Policy reflects Melbourne Polytechnic’s commitment to effective fraud risk management and outlines Melbourne Polytechnic’s approach to preventing and managing fraud, corruption and other losses. This Fraud and Corruption Investigation Procedure forms an important part of Fraud and Corruption Prevention by detailing the investigation procedure to be used during a fraud and corruption event.
- Fraud and Corruption Prevention PolicyThe Fraud and Corruption Prevention Policy reflects Melbourne Polytechnic’s commitment to effective fraud risk management and outlines Melbourne Polytechnic’s approach to preventing and managing fraud, corruption and other losses.